Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Rear Window
Four Places I've Lived other than L.A. (with food memories from each)
1. Dallas: Chicken fried steak, my childhood favorite. But I won't touch the stuff now.
2. Middletown, CT: Giuseppe's Pizza (also briefly my place of employment), Wesleyan U institutional food
3. NYC: Zabar's, Fairway, Citarella, Columbia Hot Bagels
4. Rome: Where to begin? How about Trionfale Market, and Fratelli Paladini/Lo Zozzone sandwiches before they moved off Governo Vecchio and started to suck.
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Peru/Buenos Aires/Rio (most recent)
2. Big Sur
4. Western Europe (except for Ireland, Greece, Portugal, Scandinavia), parts of Eastern
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Four of My Favorite Foods:
Whaa? No fair! Four faves almost at random.
2. Spaghetti carbonara
3. Goi Cuon
4. Salade Lyonnaise
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Home, cooking soon-to-be-bad veggies
2. Hiking by my house in Griffith Park, and around the 'hood peering into windows
3. In NY area seeing friends and relatives with whom I'm waaay overdue for a visit
4. With my niece and nephew in the DC area